This one is for you Chief

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:30 AM

Only19% expect a fall..... the lowest in almost three years......Should we look down instead of up Chief?.....I know, I know, the fifth of the fifth is yet to come.......
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:20 AM

Only19% expect a fall..... the lowest in almost three years......Should we look down instead of up Chief?.....I know, I know, the fifth of the fifth is yet to come.......

There was a lot of capitulation in the past couple weeks. Just an example , Bob Brinker, the radio guru who was accurately long since the bottom of 2003, was still holding the view that we are in secular bear. A week ago he announced that we entered a secular Bull.

No offense to IYB, with all due respect, but he wasn't on this board for a long time, and he appeared at the very top, with a new 7 sentinels buy signal... and a message, like " Jesus Christ, not again" :) Though, interestingly, he had a great call the other time we had a similar set up... Remember the flying camel with the stones on his back ?

Mr. Dev has made some desperate post.

Myself too. "When will the bears finaly give up" ..

Denleo took the riskiest positions possible in the sign of ultimate confidence. "There is no more risk, Ever" kinda thing.

Other people on other boards.

and so on ....

No offense to anyone, everyone mentioned here are excellent traders. And I wish everyone best of luck. Just pointing out some things I noticed, that where marking this top IMO.

By no means I think we're entering some bear market or something, but, a serious correction was long time coming. And the signs of capitulation where all over the place.

Edited by ogm, 23 June 2007 - 10:23 AM.

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:30 AM

Seems to me this was the most flagged top (if that is what is it) in the history of mankind. Almost every one on this board is or was short. Take a look, short this short that, jubilant victory soundings like "yipee" when the market was down 100 points, aside from the fact that the market was up 300 points higher the day before. I reckon every bear on this board was aboard the decline. That does not mean to say they are worng, it just makes me wary.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:49 AM

Agree!

no reason to be bull right now

was looking at armstrong's cycle - maybe we get a bull ride from march 2008 with the olympics and the presidential campaign on the agenda

sell any gain - great strategy!

There was a lot of capitulation in the past couple weeks. Just an example , Bob Brinker, the radio guru who was accurately long since the bottom of 2003, was still holding the view that we are in secular bear. A week ago he announced that we entered a secular Bull.

No offense to IYB, with all due respect, but he wasn't on this board for a long time, and he appeared at the very top, with a new 7 sentinels buy signal... and a message, like " Jesus Christ, not again" :) Though, interestingly, he had a great call the other time we had a similar set up... Remember the flying camel with the stones on his back ?

Mr. Dev has made some desperate post.

Myself too. "When will the bears finaly give up" ..

Denleo took the riskiest positions possible in the sign of ultimate confidence. "There is no more risk, Ever" kinda thing.

Other people on other boards.

and so on ....

No offense to anyone, everyone mentioned here are excellent traders. And I wish everyone best of luck. Just pointing out some things I noticed, that where marking this top IMO.

By no means I think we're entering some bear market or something, but, a serious correction was long time coming. And the signs of capitulation where all over the place.