Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:52 PM

Hi everyone, here are the DXD daily and weekly Gallery Charts

Here are the QID daily and weekly Gallery Charts

Cheers, :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

Cheers to you too, Bob.

Posted Image

#3 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:07 PM

Cheers to you too, Bob.

Posted Image

Hi Selecto, thanks a lot for your nice comments and for your excellent work on the DXD and QID charts. :) Please describe the implications of the numbers on the charts, e.g., "1-7." TIA. :) IMHO, the volume on the QQQQs this morning was distribution and/or short selling of stocks and futures contracts taken into inventory at Friday's lows to those traders and/or hedge funds who were squeezed and/or stopped out by the DCAT rally and to the fund managers and traders who chased today's rally. There is a possibility of more VST downside and then a rally starting possibly on Thursday and/or Friday using the FOMC meeting and/or AAPL IPhone as a cover story They may then take the market down around Thursday, July 5, 2007 and further take the market down based on the June Employment Report.

I wish you happy and successful trading, :)

Bob
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

7 of the last 15 days have been accumulation days (closing higher than the previous day on higher volume). Bullish for the etf's, bearish for the underlying. Some trading systems using this data would be long those names now. I can't be the bear yet, until I see what happens if and when we tangle with some fairly stout support a tad below (around 46 on the cubes).

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

7 of the last 15 days have been accumulation days (closing higher than the previous day on higher volume). Bullish for the etf's, bearish for the underlying. Some trading systems using this data would be long those names now.

I can't be the bear yet, until I see what happens if and when we tangle with some fairly stout support a tad below (around 46 on the cubes).

Thanks Selecto. :)

Best, :)

Bob