For Swing Traders: Until You Close Below The Dotted

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:48 PM

Too many sheep to make it very profitable. :)

#12 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

selecto...HaHaHa! Then, I bet knee-boot sales in NZ are "off the chart"! Maybe we should investigate and go long the boot manufacturers? U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#13 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

Joke explanation: How do you get a sheep to cooperate? Stick her back legs into your boots and walk her to the edge of a cliff. The Scottish say that is the definition of animal/human co-operation. Since I'm American.....I'll have to take their word on it. LOL! U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#14 xbrain

xbrain

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

Guys I'm new here..
Trapped for the aud/cad and aud/usd for the fast grabbing pips today..:)
however i found out a very interesting forex tips..

#15 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:14 AM

The bullish formation is the price formation itself. Clean, within the range, always holding a tight support line. Summation is just one indicator that can break negative. Price trumps all. We'll see over the next week or so.

U.F.O.

Yes, price is holding ... for now, but.... I'm really hard pressed to find even a remote possibility of a serious rally here.

Posted Image

OGM.......like your charts, what software do you use to stack them, I use Hypersnap but cant stack multiple screen captures.....Thanks Woody stocks@cogeco.ca

#16 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:46 PM

Hmm.... Either that or gap down and go. At least thats the imperession one would get from looking at the daily summations and bullish % charts. In any case doesn't look like some kind of rally formation to me.

Seems like a lot of bottom catching around, which is surprizing, since the market isn't looking that hot.

Posted Image

Well you just spoke 1 day to soon .....again..... thank you tho....

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!