RUT & NDX THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:24 AM

i think many of my charts saw this sell off coming early...or right on time..yes there was the occasional up day or back kiss week etc. ..but all in all they were spot on! Here today is where the CPC says cover and you could actually trade partial long for a short term and then think about re shorting the next price spike. Sorry for the few details but you guys know the chart ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 27 June 2007 - 09:25 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

dev, it appears that the vix and vxn ratios are at this point either giving a buy or extremely close to it. in conjunction with yesterday's $naud - and the momentum +d, we are getting a pretty nice setup for rest of day and tomorrow. rkd
“be right and sit tight”

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:59 PM

Yup, A nice 2% reversal up move for the RUT so far today. I want to say "well read'.... and avoid saying well said. As its what we read and not what we say that matters most in this game! the DING DING DONG chart read Cover yesterday.. and as I mentioned the other chart gave it signal to confirm. Hmm all these years posting here giving up mini hollygrails and I still people fooling with charts that either don't work or they can't read! You seem to have caught on to me much quicker than most ;) Well done! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 27 June 2007 - 02:00 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!