Teaparty-thx for the great Q's chart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

Your Q's chart working out well. After I saw it posted a few places here, I got to thinking last night that it was really the only count that made sense. Had to overlook an awful lot of bearish indicators, but was ready to sell my puts at the top, and reverse today-I got close. Missed the top on the puts by a penny, and the bottom on the calls by 6 cents-because they were allready moving to fast. Kept the 6 cent calls I was in the box with that I posted my entry on your thread the other day. They closed at a dime, and I'll try and max them out-a little touchier with not much time left. Thanks for posting the QQQQ chart so many times that your count finally trumped my bearish oscilator reads, and got through my thick head. And, great job on the charting on your part, as usual! Spooky

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:21 PM

thanks...not out of the woods quite yet...have to see spx above 1508...hopefully on a close...and then 1518...a hard turn down from either still could be bearish. But you know I hadn't given up on new highs...step by step....wave by wave.

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

I hear what you are saying, but we are really close to what I would consider a trunkated fifth at minimum. Would that not make your count right anyway-or am I looking at it wrong? I truly have a problem coming up with a reasonable count outside of yours. At this point, the new high scenario is obviously my favorite as well, with the way it will open up the vault for us in both directions. Fed days have been rally days for quite a while here, so we may get the push-fingers crossed. After the announcement should be especially interesting this time. Spooky

#4 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:10 PM

Was just thinking-if we fail to reach the projected 5 on your Q's chart-the Q's may double top-kind of fitting, in a way.