Its Covering Time

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:53 AM

London bomb 'packed with nails' cnn.com Remember the last time they had a bomb blast few years ago, it was a scorcher, but the market had initially gone down. This time it just going to gap and run for the highs, it seems.

Edited by skyymaster, 29 June 2007 - 08:00 AM.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:06 AM

I think they're more interested in the modest core rate of inflation. Look at the bonds.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

London bomb 'packed with nails'

cnn.com

Remember the last time they had a bomb blast few years ago, it was a scorcher, but the market had initially gone down. This time it just going to gap and run for the highs, it seems.

P.s. I do not have the B#lls of Steel to go Short after this news, + Ben + EOQ + Holiday + Bearshishness
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:15 AM

...the 38.2 initial resistance in the spooz was 1076.......the month of dec 03 it closed at 1072..followed by a monster gap .... the 38.2 initial resistance in the comp is 2645......a close there on friday could be a precursor for a monster monday.....

#5 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:21 AM

...the 38.2 initial resistance in the spooz was 1076.......the month of dec 03 it closed at 1072..followed by a monster gap ....
the 38.2 initial resistance in the comp is 2645......a close there on friday could be a precursor for a monster monday.....

Which would be a leading diagonal and not an ED. fwiw you old fart.

#6 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

I think they're more interested in the modest core rate of inflation. Look at the bonds.

Yes, you are right. That's going to add a lot to this fire.

#7 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:32 AM

i was as bullish as anyone yesterday, but the action was pretty lame and all sorts of sell signals are triggering now. i am really skeptical personally about the strength of this market and this gap up in particular.
“be right and sit tight”

#8 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

i was as bullish as anyone yesterday, but the action was pretty lame and all sorts of sell signals are triggering now. i am really skeptical personally about the strength of this market and this gap up in particular.

Yup, you were right, Gap and Crap! :cry: