6 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

(probably "not much")

Mark Hulbert writes that another noted hard assets enthusiast, Richard Russell, editor of Dow Theory Letters, recently shifted his stance on gold, at least for the next several months. The once famously bearish Russell turned bullish on the market in late April, and now has gone one step further by recommending that subscribers commit new monies to the Dow instead of gold.

From MarketWatch.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

wow---I am watching the weekly ABX chart like a hawk. It looks ready to explode...hopefully upward.

#3 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:31 PM

(probably "not much")

Mark Hulbert writes that another noted hard assets enthusiast, Richard Russell, editor of Dow Theory Letters, recently shifted his stance on gold, at least for the next several months. The once famously bearish Russell turned bullish on the market in late April, and now has gone one step further by recommending that subscribers commit new monies to the Dow instead of gold.

From MarketWatch.

Mark

Wow.! :blink: For Russell that is amazing ! The DOW over gold? What has gold done vs. Dow since 2000 ? (creamed it.) He must of got a dose of Da Chief religion. :D What a capitulation. ...

Edited by nimblebear, 05 July 2007 - 04:32 PM.

OTIS.

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

I think Da Chief is bullish on everything--including gold and the xau.

#5 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

Lotsa bears in the golds. I like 'em. M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:36 PM

I think Da Chief is bullish on everything--including gold and the xau.

bullish on everything ...cept.crude......dollar.......tbonds........im chort chort chort em....golds gonna go thru 800 like a hot nife thru vanilla ice cream..... :P

#7 Caduceus

Caduceus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:52 PM

Russell's current thoughts on the Dow: "What does all this boil down to? The chart is telling me that the Dow is overbought and appears to be straining, personally, I'm being cautious for the near-term." Edit: I think the market is going to pull back before moving importantly higher. I hope it doesn't take the gold's down too far. I am heavily long gold stocks and Silver Bullion.

Edited by Caduceus, 05 July 2007 - 08:56 PM.