• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:22 PM

Taking a chance on a bit more of swing than a scalp here...short 1543 ES...stop 47. Might have to raise that stop near close for Monday morning however.

Posted Image
Click Here to see Full Sized Image

Edited by Teaparty, 06 July 2007 - 02:26 PM.

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:30 PM

There will be a usual merger Monday. Why would you short before Monday? SPX is within a few points of all time high. I guarantee you, it will get there. And NASDAQ has finally stopped correcting. Why do people hate this trend? Denleo

#3 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:03 PM

for God's sakes Dennis....I've taken 18 points today now....give me some credit for knowing what I'm doing....sure....spx 1536 has a shot to be hit Monday.....I don't hate this trend...I've been on it . I stopped posting my trades because of this type of [bleeeep]...who needs to hear that I'm stupid!....thought I'd post this one because it might be a swing trade..........will be the last I post. You are a fine one to talk....selling naked puts at the top. Give me a break.. AND....I do have a STOP!!

Edited by Teaparty, 06 July 2007 - 03:04 PM.

#4 gorydog

gorydog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:12 PM

for God's sakes Dennis....I've taken 18 points today now....give me some credit for knowing what I'm doing....sure....spx 1536 has a shot to be hit Monday.....I don't hate this trend...I've been on it . I stopped posting my trades because of this type of [bleeeep]...who needs to hear that I'm stupid!....thought I'd post this one because it might be a swing trade..........will be the last I post. You are a fine one to talk....selling naked puts at the top. Give me a break..
AND....I do have a STOP!!

Tea,
I appreciate your charts and thoughts, and have since you were Eminimee. I guess traders are all "frenemies" (ref: Seinfeld).
GD

#5 prodigalt-t

prodigalt-t

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:00 AM

Tea Please keep your updates coming. They are much appreciated. Looks like Globex got to 1546, so your stop is still intact. You mentioned raising it Monday morning, but to where? Rich

#6 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:16 AM

Short at 1543.25 with a stop at 1547.25 and will reassess things if stopped out. If not stopped out..I'll look to take some off at 1537.50 and move the stop down a bit on the rest and target for rest will be 1526.50....and adjusting stop on the way down if that's the plan. Then wait for another set up. I said short at 43 Friday..it was actually 43.25. I won't be posting any more trades....