• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:56 PM

Look familiar? I've tested the water and it seems fine... :unsure: Started a collection of Aug spx puts...and just bought some oex 710 july puts for a trade. Haven't shorted ES yet....if going higher ...I'll continue to scalp and add to options

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=8&mn=6&dy=0&i=p34851742613&a=78670243&r=7992.png

Edited by Teaparty, 12 July 2007 - 01:03 PM.

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

Look familiar? I've tested the water and it seems fine... :unsure: Started a collection of Aug spx puts...and just bought some oex 710 july puts for a trade. Haven't shorted ES yet....if going higher ...I'll continue to scalp and add to options

TP,

Your chart - i don't like sugar plums in my dreams, LOL !. I like the nightmares of the bull goring me, when i am short. 30-40 SPX points is all i want. If i don't get the short-swing-trade confirmation setup, by the EOD, i may terminate the trade as a scalp. Again like you, i will scale up higher and offset with ES scalps upto ES 1554. I want to see a sharp selloff into the close. Otherwise, i have plan B.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:22 PM

last week nasdaq composite made a gap from 2632.30 and then move higher for some days but never closed above the upper bollinger band, afterwhich we have the move down from 2.672 to 2.631

now again we have a gap from around 2.650 and we don't seem to be closing above the upper bollinger band around 2.690 - i would still be looking for that gap to be closed, but maybe they will go for S&P 1554 first - doubt at the moment, but man this game is crazy at the moment - yeehaa

TP,

Your chart - i don't like sugar plums in my dreams, LOL !. I like the nightmares of the bull goring me, when i am short. 30-40 SPX points is all i want. If i don't get the short-swing-trade confirmation setup, by the EOD, i may terminate the trade as a scalp. Again like you, i will scale up higher and offset with ES scalps upto ES 1554. I want to see a sharp selloff into the close. Otherwise, i have plan B.