I need 1570

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

Above 1570 I will have huge profit on my calendar ratio diagonals. They are bearish strategies, which is designed to be long gamma in case there is a parabolic move to the up side. I never expect the move against me, but set them up just in case. Worse case scenario if we stay around 1540 for two months. Panics are great. I never expect them, but always prepared. So now I will cheer for the bulls. Denleo

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

I guess it was about time to do something that could cover you either way......... :) ...I'd appreciate you laying all that out for us mortels....and how it works....sounds like it's a no lose play. Sounds almost too good to be true. I think you'll get your 1570 in spades if you are talking ES sept.....what time frame do you have to work with?

Edited by Teaparty, 12 July 2007 - 04:37 PM.

#3 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:26 PM

Tea, I need 1970 Cash by August expiration. Unfortunately there are no lose plays. The trade is designed to make good money on the down side, make very little if flat, lose some if the market rallies a little bit, and make good money if it is a crazy rally. So far, my bearish analysis is wrong, so I have to cheer for a big rally. Go bulls!!! Denleo