• 14,307 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:17 PM

That makes sense?

#3 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

Right, the one day pikers get it right for a day, and then get scorched, missing the main trend. Honestly, I did not do as well as I would normally do because of the Fin TICK. Those bturds changes the rules last week. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#4 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:45 PM

Is this Yahoo board? Must be. Denleo

#5 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:02 PM

Yep, I did not read any comments on TW Chat the last day or two that a 40 pt spx rally was on tap, nut'n but Bear Crap. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#6 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:13 PM

Smart, now, as I said many times before, show me your track record and I will give you $30M to manage to start. Waiting Denleo

#7 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:45 PM

Smart, now, as I said many times before, show me your track record and I will give you $30M to manage to start.
Waiting
Denleo

:( Sad but you are right, this place is turning into YAHOO CITY. It is now all about snorting, farting, shutup, LMAO, stupid, dumb, a-hole, stick it, blah, blah--- and that is just the last 3 days, and I left some out!!!
Never thought it would come to this.

PS: about that $30m, you know my track record....send me a PM
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#8 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:54 PM

Smart, now, as I said many times before, show me your track record and I will give you $30M to manage to start.
Waiting
Denleo

:( Sad but you are right, this place is turning into YAHOO CITY. It is now all about snorting, farting, shutup, LMAO, stupid, dumb, a-hole, stick it, blah, blah--- and that is just the last 3 days, and I left some out!!!
Never thought it would come to this.

PS: about that $30m, you know my track record....send me a PM
mss

MSS..let's split it... ;)

#9 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

I was wrong so far through today on stocks, correct on bonds, but I'm also tired of getting snorted and sighed and farted on when I make a "Fearless Forecast". Maybe time to just "not" for a while. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#10 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:32 PM

Waiting

Denleo

Denleo,

I can help you with that money here in Vegas!! :lol: