In remembrence

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

UFO, I am bad at gambling. I used to live in Incline Village (Tahoe), and gambled a little. I think if I count all my wins and losses, I came out even after one year. Please help me. :lol: Denleo

#12 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

??? What type of help are you looking for? U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#13 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:53 PM

Tell me where the market is going. This would be a start. Ideally every day. And please don't be wrong. Denleo

#14 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

Can you do that? I don't think so. You want someone to monitor every one of your market calls and :lol: when you look like a chump? You might not live up to the "master of the universe" image you think you are. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#15 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

Tell me where the market is going. This would be a start. Ideally every day. And please don't be wrong.

I guess that leaves me out...darn!

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions