• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:55 PM

....... you got to give J.K. Rowling credit for pulling herself out of welfare and getting kids to WANT to pick up a book and READ.

I hope she makes another heap of cash for it, and I hope she continues to benefit by providing products that are in demand. Good for her.

:D

women's power

What does that mean? Women who openly display their power, knowledge, and skill, receiving public recognition and honor. But also females who manage to wield power in societies that try to limit it or decree female submission; where their leadership is stigmatized and their creativity disdained. And women who resist and overthrow oppressive traditions and regimes. Who break The Rules in defiance of unjust legal and religious "authorities." Who pursue their vision in spite of the personal cost.
...................... :cheer: [attachment=5747:attachment] :cheer:

:cat: :lol:

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#12 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

Russ, it may be similar, it may be total garbage full of magic and miracles and whatever, but you got to give J.K. Rowling credit for pulling herself out of welfare and getting kids to WANT to pick up a book and READ.

I hope she makes another heap of cash for it, and I hope she continues to benefit by providing products that are in demand. Good for her.

And I hope she's happy as a clam and makes some other dreams come true.

That's a lot of money for anyone who has been down that low to make in a very short period of time. I gather it was a tough transition.

Still, such people are an inspiration. I really wish her the best.

I bet we could teach her to trade if she wanted to come study here at Traders-warts School for Aspiring Market Wizards.

:lol:
Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter