Bought A Ton of Cheap Calls Today For

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,053 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:53 PM

For a beanshooting if there is one or I just lose 5K.

Edited by redfoliage2, 18 July 2007 - 03:02 PM.

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

Jeez, Slingshooting is getting popular these days :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by NAV, 18 July 2007 - 03:00 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 ChickenLittle

ChickenLittle

• Traders-Talk User
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:01 PM

A guy just went to jail in San Diego for sling shooting. I'm sure you will fare better. :redbull:
History always repeats . . . only the details change.

#4 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:15 PM

I have a tough time believing that....sorry...you are all over the map ..mostly bearish and all of a sudden you buy some cheap calls....obviously near month out of the money calls...??

What did you buy? For how much and how many....Let me have a look at time & sales.

#5 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:22 PM

I have a tough time believing that....sorry...you are all over the map ..mostly bearish and all of a sudden you buy some cheap calls....obviously near month out of the money calls...??

What did you buy? For how much and how many....Let me have a look at time & sales.

http://www.traders-t...?...c=72750&hl=

:P

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#6 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:27 PM

:P

#7 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,053 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:36 PM

Are you serious that I need to report to you about what I bought and sold? :lol:

#8 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

If you are going to broadcast it here....then do it closer to real time or at least say what you bought and where..... sounds like a bunch of bull to me......and several PM's I've got tells me I'm not the only one who thinks you are full of it...... I stopped posting most of my trades but when I do...I mention what I bought, where I bought it and my stop. ....The title of this post is "Bought Cheap Calls"...but no other information..... your post serves no purpose what so ever.

#9 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,053 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

If you are going to broadcast it here....then do it closer to real time or at least say what you bought and where..... sounds like a bunch of bull to me......and several PM's I've got tells me I'm not the only one who thinks you are full of it...... I stopped posting most of my trades but when I do...I mention what I bought, where I bought it and my stop.
....The title of this post is "Bought Cheap Calls"...but no other information..... your post serves no purpose what so ever.

This is a traders forum not a trading ledger. One has freedom to post the details of one's trades or not to post details. Why you acted like you are somebody with such a demanding manner? Wake up! If you just had a bad luck with your trading today it may be understandable. :lol:

Edited by redfoliage2, 18 July 2007 - 05:05 PM.

#10 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:31 PM

...as I thought....pure bull [bleeeep]. ps..you are ignored....should have done this awhile back....nothing but mumbo jumbo from you anyways.

Edited by Teaparty, 18 July 2007 - 05:37 PM.