• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:04 PM

Further to our Friday exchange, YGE is now entering my buy zone of 15-16. Starting a small position at 16, and will add in the mid-15's (gapfill). My FF is that it will swing back to retest the highs at 19-20 (target). Meanwhile, CSUN pulled back to the low 12's, as predicted. TSL and JASO gearing up for a second homerun swing at their respective ATHs, IMO. (All four are China IPOs issued this year, the last two already doubled from their offering price.)

Edited by beta, 19 July 2007 - 12:07 PM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

Further to our Friday exchange, YGE is now entering my buy zone of 15-16. Starting a small position at 16, and
will add in the mid-15's (gapfill). My FF is that it will swing back to retest the highs at 19-20 (target).

Meanwhile, CSUN pulled back to the low 12's, as predicted.

TSL and JASO gearing up for a second homerun swing at their respective ATHs, IMO.

(All four are China IPOs issued this year, the last two already doubled from their offering price.)

I'm still long from 13-14, not adding yet, want to see it strengthen back up. The whole solar sector a bit weak here, and I'm not super positive on the market for the time being.