Truth in Advertising

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 zedor

zedor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:01 AM

the boyz once again showed the world how much power they are able to exert over the dow price structure........... :lol: .........staying long the large contracts from the exact low of WWW 1516 on top of the 1095 and 1383 entries.......at 1574 will sell the es against the big positions only if it opens below 1574 on friday........... :redbull:
btw......its apparent that the perma bears down there have no idea what they are doing with their constant top picking..... :P ......and theres an army of them out there......the boyz must be laffing their azzez off reading all these trading chat rooms..... :lol:

looking at the post history of da chief that claim has not been supported by his posts -- I could have missed something but based on his posting this is what I see.

He posted his long of 1516 when the ES was at 1522,

and posted that he sold them at 1541 and never said he bought them back at 1541. and posted (not copied) how he was worried about a sharp decline to fill the gat at 1532.

So verifed posted gain is 19 poinnts out of the total rally gain from 1516 to 1565 of 49 ES points.

I am sure he will have a good explanation and post comments about me being like Prechter (Mark removed that from the blog ;) )

The text on the chart below has been copied and pasted from what I could find here under da chiefs posts.

Posted Image.

Edited by zedor, 20 July 2007 - 02:09 AM.

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:52 AM

Yanno, I was reading and I think you aren't keeping up. I believe that Don never got stopped into the short you're talking about. The market was higher and it never looked back. I just re-read the post and looked at the timestamp--11:18 and it's not clear that he actually had the order in yet. He did later talk about raising the stop-in price. All of this is just to point out how hard it is if you're going to try to unilaterally audit an active trader. It's very easy to get it wrong. Now, what good you think can come of trying to do so when you and he don't get along well is beyond me. In point of fact, the only reason I'm leaving this post stand is because it has been up long enough for folks to see and I want to make it clear that this type of thing is just bad news. I won't be allowing further such posts regarding any of our established posters, especially pros. If anyone has some fear of someone's postings playing fast and loose with performance, they need to take it private either directly with the poster or with the mods or admin. That way, we avoid embarrassment, food fights, and defamation of character lawsuits. Otherwise, it's just disruptive and ugly or worse an attempt to harm this community or harm someone at the expense of this community. I hope my message is clear to all. The Admin

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter