ai luv dis gaim - remember airedale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:03 PM

maybe july 27 will be the bottom seems like mr airedale is on top of his game after all

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:10 PM

Yes, cycles are a funny game...sometimes prices move down into their nesting points, and sometimes price patterns use them as a starting point. For the record, the next nesting of the 20 week cycle is also due, ideally, on July 31st. Pick and choose as you like. Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:33 PM

I have a question regarding these cycles, fib of course one needs to combine cycle analysis with other analysis, but which assumptions can one make on future price movement once a nesting of cycle has been confirmed a new high is not something one can assume, other things one can and can't assume I looked at oil and think it topped around august 10 last year, which is close to the classical Gann augst 8 date do you have any time projections for this period or do we have to wait for bradley date late in august I'm fascinated by time analysis, but think that sometimes it gives me too many dates, which turn out only being small turn dates have any advice on finding the most important turn date og price projections Cheers

#4 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:02 PM

I have a question regarding these cycles, fib

of course one needs to combine cycle analysis with other analysis, but which assumptions can one make on future price movement once a nesting of cycle has been confirmed

a new high is not something one can assume, other things one can and can't assume

I looked at oil and think it topped around august 10 last year, which is close to the classical Gann augst 8 date

do you have any time projections for this period or do we have to wait for bradley date late in august

I'm fascinated by time analysis, but think that sometimes it gives me too many dates, which turn out only being small turn dates

have any advice on finding the most important turn date og price projections

Cheers

Relax: Cycles indicate that oil will retreat abit into 8/1 to 8/15 timeframe; two key dates will probably be 8/3 and 8/13. FYI, the period from 8/7 to 9/28 is the critical mideast period for this year...MDW :)
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence