• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:43 PM

Update to last week's breakout alert, GMO at a new all-time high up 10% today ! Volume confirming the price breakout. Daily chart appears to be in an A-B-C up pattern, projecting to mid-9's (my sell target). .... Meanwhile, still holding URZ long from 4.70, added URRE today on weakness. USU looks like it has another 20% downside, and hoping for a pullback in BHP to high 50's. Wyckoff pattern on URZ may bottom in the high 3's, but I think URZ will have a violent upside pop first (to the high 5's). Also collecting solar panels on weakness, TSL, YGE, etc. TSL must hold 58, or a quick drop to 52. YGE could still get back to 10-12 range. Uranium and solar have led market YTD returns, and I dont expect this correction to change that trend.

Edited by beta, 20 July 2007 - 02:44 PM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:44 PM

gmo buyout chatter is in play

#3 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

correction to last post: meant 10% potential downside in USU, not 20%.

#4 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:18 PM

hey beta. GMO fair price for sale of company quoted by press is much higher than your target mentioned above. CCJ has announced tonight it is halting production because of chemicals found in the soil below its Port Hope conversion plant. looks for your uranium juniors to have a good run Monday...they say the halt will be for at least two mos.

Edited by hiker, 20 July 2007 - 03:31 PM.

#5 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:51 AM

hey beta.

GMO fair price for sale of company quoted by press is much higher than your target mentioned above.

CCJ has announced tonight it is halting production because of chemicals found in the soil below its Port Hope conversion plant. looks for your uranium juniors to have a good run Monday...they say the halt will be for at least two mos.

Thanks, Hiker -- you must be referring to this Financial Times article:

http://www.ft.com/cm...0b5df10621.html

I agree that uranium charts look poised for an upside run (likely before more down in August).

Today's FT also mentions that BHP is looking to take out Paladin. Wish I could find a way to get more exposure to Canuck names.