AAPL

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 try2win

try2win

• Traders-Talk User
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:35 AM

Total PIGMAN action on AAPL today ... Going to buy some calls on this. Seems like some people missed the boat on the I phone so they want to knock it. FYI i am not AAPL lover either. In fact i have never owned a share of AAPL. It is just a TRADE. Any thoughts ?

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:31 AM

140 has proven in the past to be a key tech. level...and now that it is attempting to act as R today, AAPL remains a short from near 140 as long as it does not move back above the rest of the story does not matter ...what happens at 140 does..and it remains an IF for now till end of day.. I shorted 140 based on this so yes I am biased. aapl reports tomorrow...note 136.50 area and the 200sma on the 60 minute for potential downside, though all the matters now is the absence of upside IF that continues

Edited by hiker, 24 July 2007 - 09:33 AM.

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:37 AM

:)
Those of you who trade AAPL on a regular bases know it is a different kind of animal. For those that don't, I offer my thoughts on the chart below. Lines of support are marked in style and color as to importance.

Posted Image

mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!