cycles

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:15 AM

nominal 20 wk downside price projection, needs confirmation wed.

the downside target would normally be overshot, but the extremely strong larger cyclic trend may factor in.

Posted Image

SPX cash index with 21 day mv avg envelopes 3% and 4%..

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&i=p84428418024&r=1666.png
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:30 AM

hi airedale, Yesterday's drop was about 30 SPX points. We need another 35 - 40 pts to reach your target. Can we get this over with in the next few days, there's a bunch of stuff I want to buy. :D BTW, you showed tremendous persistance on your short trade. cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 25 July 2007 - 04:33 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#3 Curt

Curt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:31 AM

Other cycles are suggesting a reaction rally up to 8/3 or so then a big down. Might folks comment that Wednesday will be a stuck up day reacting to Tues down? curt

#4 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:38 AM

[quote name='airedale88' date='Jul 25 2007, 04:15 AM' post='301682']

the downside target would normally be overshot, but the extremely strong larger cyclic trend may factor in.

=============================

Hi Air, thanks for your input. Do you have any forward cycle projections and targets for SPX. You mentioned strong cyclical pattern which implies up.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

#5 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

Posted Image

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&i=p84428418024&r=1666.png

Airedale -- I don't know how to read your chart for the price projection. Is it 1485 ? 1476? Thanks.

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:55 AM

Once again very nice work Airedale88.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/