• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

Feel sorry for all those people who tossed their money into stocks after reading the lousy media headlines and talking news heads shouting 14000 ... 14000!!!! Come on sheep ... get in before it's too late. Once their all in .... down comes the hatchet ... and HARD. Ignorance is bad for ones financial health. But the blood shed will be over soon and then we can rise into the election. This is like another income tax for the masses ... so pathetic. Cheers to all, C.C., :)

#2 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

Feel sorry for all those people who tossed their money into stocks after reading the lousy media headlines and talking news heads shouting 14000 ... 14000!!!! Come on sheep ... get in before it's too late.

Once their all in .... down comes the hatchet ... and HARD. Ignorance is bad for ones financial health.

But the blood shed will be over soon and then we can rise into the election. This is like another income tax for the masses ... so pathetic.

Cheers to all, C.C., :)

Speaking of which... one of the most absurd things I've ever heard was of course, on CNBC:

"Buy high, sell even higher" :blink: :wacko: :rolleyes:

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:39 PM

"Buy high, sell even higher" That works everytime unless you are the buyer at the high point and gets caught holding the bag :cry:

Edited by pdx5, 26 July 2007 - 11:40 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule