Trying to learn from the experts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zedor

zedor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:55 AM

Based on what I can splice together from the posts and blogs this is the short term situation of DaChief -- the best market timer there is per his own words. He went long the e mini at the exact low of 1516 rode it to the top of 1565. Also took aim and castigated those that whined and did not do the same. On the way up from 1516 at around 1547 he put in a stop sell at 1541 on these e minis that never went off. (my appologies for thinking they did earlier - mea culpa) Based on the blog posts the implication is that this stop sell at 1541 was removed as the blogs then said that more e minis would be added to those bought at 1516 at 1532 MIT (market if touched) . Since 1532 was touched those went off (no post saying that order was cancelled) So I conclude that two orders of e minis have been bought -- one lot at 1516 and one lot at 1532 Currently the e mini is at 1491 and no post is to be seen indicating these two positions have been closed so I would then surmise DAChief remains bullish and is holding on and advising by his actions for students of CLX to do the same. Just trying to keep apace whith the progress. '

#2 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:20 AM

Yesterdays daily CLX, -28 most since 1987 crash. A bounce rally into the FOMC meeting is my next test for the markets. The low we make today or early Monday is then the next test. After the bounce into the FOMC if this low is takem out its over, major bear market has begun. If this low holds and the FOMC bounce is exceeded we make new highs this year. That is the test for the markets next three weeks. Good Luck, LT
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#3 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:57 AM

Yesterdays daily CLX, -28 most since 1987 crash. A bounce rally into the FOMC meeting is my next test for the markets. The low we make today or early Monday is then the next test. After the bounce into the FOMC if this low is takem out its over, major bear market has begun. If this low holds and the FOMC bounce is exceeded we make new highs this year.

That is the test for the markets next three weeks.

Good Luck,

LT

I assume you are referring to the low in SPX or ES?
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

#4 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:22 AM

Yesterdays daily CLX, -28 most since 1987 crash. A bounce rally into the FOMC meeting is my next test for the markets. The low we make today or early Monday is then the next test. After the bounce into the FOMC if this low is takem out its over, major bear market has begun. If this low holds and the FOMC bounce is exceeded we make new highs this year.

That is the test for the markets next three weeks.

Good Luck,

LT

I assume you are referring to the low in SPX or ES?

correct
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)