• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:24 PM

he said yest to buy....so, I did buy a pilot position late today it crossed below the yest close line near the 10:19ET candle, and has been below ever since..now bouncing, and the 1 min chart config of the 5, 15 and 20sma's have been pointing up and improving since about the 15:12 candle...this may be only a daytrade if stopped out near breakeven... caution..buying anything in today's one-day environment is highly risky....do not follow me please..just posting fyi only

Edited by hiker, 31 July 2007 - 02:27 PM.

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

hiker, I like the investment thesis here too. But the daily chart is not screaming buy IMO. Support at 165 - 170 is being severely tested. If I look at a 10 year weekly, I'd like to see a bottom form that holds 160. Once it bottoms, BBH would seem to be putting in a 4.5 year low here. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain