• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

NYSI is finally getting recharged and is nearing its exhaustion point. The turn from here will be profitable on the upside. SMA 200 may or may not hold on any panic decline, but the zone will be an excellent place to begin accumulating intermediate positions. Trouble for the bulls would come on a negative cross of the EMA 10 below the EMA 55 and both below the SMA 200 that does not reverse back upwards quickly. Unlikely at this juncture.

Posted Image

Posted Image

mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#2 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:56 AM

The hurst FLD shows a decline to 670 region according to the 20 wk cycle.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&i=p35147352814&r=4088&.png

#3 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:42 AM

I guess we are very far from the expression of....."I woun't touch that pig with a ten foot pole!.....That is what my wife said on every market bottom.....She did not say those words yet.....Therefore no bottom.....

Edited by traderpaul, 01 August 2007 - 01:50 AM.

"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#4 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:04 AM

maybe you have provided so well for your wife lately that she simply can't be negative using women as an indicator can be great sometimes and other times well they are as unpredictable as anything a bit like fractals ;-)

#5 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:07 AM

I guess we are very far from the expression of....."I woun't touch that pig with a ten foot pole!.....That is what my wife said on every market bottom.....She did not say those words yet.....Therefore no bottom.....

Ha, please let us know when she says that, Paul :rolleyes:
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.