• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

Yes, from Reuters Aug. 1 - In a video which is taking the Internet by storm, hundreds of inmates at a prison in the central Philippines dance to fully choreographed music as part of their morning exercise. The male inmates, dressed in their prison attire, dance to the classic "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. With the aim of fostering camaraderie and breaking down gang factions, the choreographed dance routine is the brainchild of Byron Garcia, who oversees the prison. It remains to be seen whether the dance routines act an effective tool in rehabilitating the inmates under Garcia's charge. The "Thriller" video, which is proving to be very popular on the Internet, has clocked up over three million hits in its first two weeks on video sharing site YouTube. :clap:

#2 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

What a Great idea ! The more prisoners continue to feel alienated and angry ... the worse it is for everyone. Maybe some rehabilitation will come of this, instead of needing to send so many criminals back to prison after they get out (and repeat offend). C.C. :)

#3 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:02 PM

..... mmmmm, except the ending isn't great .... looks like the lone woman is being overpowered by all these men. :angry:

Edited by calmcookie, 01 August 2007 - 12:03 PM.

#4 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

..... mmmmm, except the ending isn't great .... looks like the lone woman is being overpowered by all these men. :angry:

Um, that's NOT a woman.

#5 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

Um, that's NOT a woman.

Oh ... sure looks like one ... certainly dressed like one. :huh:

Guess I'm not good at identifying men in drag.

Edited by calmcookie, 01 August 2007 - 02:50 PM.

#6 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

It's a men's prison.

#7 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

It's a men's prison.

High heels, breasts, pony tail, pink tank top, hip swaying walk ... whether it's actually a man or NOT, doesn't matter ... symbol represents a woman and the ending really looks like she's getting trounced. Okay, only my opinion ... but doesn't send a favorable message. <_<

#8 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

But ya' gotta' love Vincent.

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#9 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

It's a men's prison.

High heels, breasts, pony tail, pink tank top, hip swaying walk ... whether it's actually a man or NOT, doesn't matter ... symbol represents a woman and the ending really looks like she's getting trounced. Okay, only my opinion ... but doesn't send a favorable message. <_<

I guess you had to see the original to appreciate it in all of its prison glory.

They're pretending to be ZOMBIES. Um, brain eating, murdering.. ZOMBIES. Of course it's supposed to be violent. It would make a rather boring video if all of the zombies came out of the ground, shook hands and ate tea and scones. <_<

#10 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

Don't worry, they also do Sister Act! :lol: I'm serious! M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter