sold while selling good

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

when there is no follow through after a squeeze, and when you see T-5 flashing... it is usually wise to sell We got a 30+ SPX points rally in 30 mins off the long term trend lines seen on weekly RUT and DJI charts posted yesterday on the blog you know the rule, first test always produce a reaction.. that was the money in the bank now we will have to see the real intention ... whether they will hold or not in fact this whole decline was a reaction sell off ... as SPX first time tested the mileniums top... we seeing the same charachteristics in vixo too, overall high volatility congestion My gut says those lines will be penetrated on lighter volume, probably early next week and produce a sharper snapback rally if we get another cluster of heavy volume near the lows, I think they will no longer hold

Edited by xD&Cox, 02 August 2007 - 12:34 PM.

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

Good trade ! The best case for bulls here is a marginal high, which is also doubtful. I have a continuation sell. Like the other day when i had a combo buy, they made a marginal low and rocketed up madly in 30-mins. A retest is badly needed here. It could be a lower high though.

Edited by NAV, 02 August 2007 - 01:16 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV