• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:45 AM

Todays' pull back appears to be a "b" wave of an a-b-c counter trend rally. SPX cash support Monday in the upper 1440's. Indicators and candlework suggests to me a high probability we continue this decline into Monday (if it doesn't, it would surprise me <_< ). Perhaps we see a top Tuesday or Wednesday in the 1480's latest and a decline to the low 1430's by Thursday/Friday next week giving us our final and expected washout of this decline. OPEX week looks bullish to me with a move over 1500 and then some post OPEX (wave 2) selling into around August 27/28. September is looking wave 3 bullish for the month into early October :redbull: .

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:15 AM

Todays' pull back appears to be a "b" wave of an a-b-c counter trend rally. SPX cash support Monday in the upper 1440's. Indicators and candlework suggests to me a high probability we continue this decline into Monday (if it doesn't, it would surprise me <_< ).

Perhaps we see a top Tuesday or Wednesday in the 1480's latest and a decline to the low 1430's by Thursday/Friday next week giving us our final and expected washout of this decline. OPEX week looks bullish to me with a move over 1500 and then some post OPEX (wave 2) selling into around August 27/28.

September is looking wave 3 bullish for the month into early October :redbull: .

Yup!

I also have an up September to the first week of October where the real Fall washout will begin.

Now I don't feel alone anymore. Whoof ....

KC