BSC looks washed out finaly.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:35 PM

Despite CFO saying all the wrong things on the CC, like "the worst credit environoment in 22 years" and so on.. The stock looks finaly washed out. Didn't break new daily low on the CFO's stupidity, and is bouncing up. Huge volume today too.

#2 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

Despite CFO saying all the wrong things on the CC, like "the worst credit environoment in 22 years" and so on..

The stock looks finaly washed out.

Didn't break new daily low on the CFO's stupidity, and is bouncing up. Huge volume today too.

Again???

I am a neophyte, and see only legitimate trade on BSC to be add shorts on any bounce up. Trying to catch falling sword is too much risk for too little reward, as you aptly demonstrated this morning :)
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#3 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Despite CFO saying all the wrong things on the CC, like "the worst credit environoment in 22 years" and so on..

The stock looks finaly washed out.

Didn't break new daily low on the CFO's stupidity, and is bouncing up. Huge volume today too.

Again???

I am a neophyte, and see only legitimate trade on BSC to be add shorts on any bounce up. Trying to catch falling sword is too much risk for too little reward, as you aptly demonstrated this morning :)

3% reward for 30 minutes work ... As a I aptly demonstrated. I'll take that any day.