same as last friday

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

didn't we also make new lows last friday and then have a good monday maybe we do the same and then go 2-3 per cent down for www on wednesday

#2 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

didn't we also make new lows last friday and then have a good monday

maybe we do the same and then go 2-3 per cent down for www on wednesday

with all the volume that came in at the close you might be right...i wish they would gap it down and clear em out on Monday so we can have a capitulation bottom

#3 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,146 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:12 PM

...and my comments would be the "same as last Friday" so I'll just keep my mouth shut. ;) Good weekend, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#4 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:12 PM

with all the volume that came in at the close you might be right...i wish they would gap it down and clear em out on Monday so we can have a capitulation bottom

Futures pulled back after the close, I dont think you are getting the gap down. Although I admit - maybe that would be nice, instead of more agonizing "bottom building". Is it really bottom building if we are continually making lows? *shrug*
“be right and sit tight”

#5 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:25 PM

A decline greater than 2.21% on any day next week, would give a bear market signal.

#6 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:38 PM

Agree - but maybe two times 1 per cent - or 1.5 per cent intra day technically things are not looking good - but i mean that's true at bottoms as well as before a further move down so could go both ways - and that's probably what it will ;-)