PPT Working Again

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

Late last Friday stocks plunged when the PPT left the town early for the weekend. Thay are back and working again.

Edited by redfoliage2, 06 August 2007 - 09:45 AM.

#2 Curt

Curt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:01 AM

Perhaps early this morning in the ES to the open. Perhaps one could view that buying was cheap liquidity to boost phsycology into the open, or it was speculators expecting a bounce at the open. LOL that isn't happening. What's your sources? My guess is that everyone is holding their breath till Tues 2PM and later. I bet the cheerleaders and all the pompoms will be trotted out and we'll see some up but it's just cheerleading eh? :) We'll see? curt

#3 CAzzaro

CAzzaro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:01 AM

Late last Friday stocks plunged when the PPT left the town early for the weekend. Thay are back and working again.

Are you there travel agent? :lol:

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:55 AM

Are you there travel agent? :lol:

If you had a chance to read that Executive order Reagan signed in 1988 you should know it's PPT's responsibility to function at this moment. I'm not surprised to see a late afternoon shooting up in the indices again by some mysterious biddings. Don't fignt PPT. :lol:

Edited by redfoliage2, 06 August 2007 - 11:00 AM.