• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:01 AM

IF and When this stops --- day trade to go Long ...... Long OEX ... STOP 666 ................ NOW A BIG POP UP ! :sweatingbullets:

#2 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

IF and When this stops --- day trade to go Long ......

Long OEX ... STOP 666 ................ NOW A BIG POP UP !

:sweatingbullets:

thanks for the tip

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

Frac...I almost take offense to you posting this stuff without posting the fractal. To me it's almost a teaser that you want people to sign up for your service to get the "rest of the story". I happen to agree with what you are saying....but I'm providing the reason. I don't mean to sound harsh....but you do it quite a bit....

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:58 AM

Frac...I almost take offense to you posting this stuff without posting the fractal. To me it's almost a teaser that you want people to sign up for your service to get the "rest of the story". I happen to agree with what you are saying....but I'm providing the reason. I don't mean to sound harsh....but you do it quite a bit....

Bro, taking offense...you're a trader and should have "thick skin." Hank is providing us free info. with the very best of intentions, not a "teaser" as you call it. He doesn't have to post anything at all but chooses to previde pertinent information. You were harsh in my opinion and its now my turn. If your post caused him to refrain from posting again, I and I am sure a lot of folks here, would be very pissed off. Careful when throwing harsh words to people such as Hank who are here to help others out. They could vanish in an instant.
My two cents.

#5 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:01 AM

sheesh

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#6 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:09 AM

Teaparty, FWIW, I agree with you 100%. Look, no one is obligated to post here, or back up what they say. But I always prefer someone who is able to back up what they say with truth, honesty, facts, and data... not just "I said it, so there" or "trust me..." And, be able to intelligently defend one's side of a debate/argument. So, again, FWIW, you are right. I appreciate your posts because you take the time to outline your thinking and I respect that. mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#7 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

Tea Party ------ I'm giving the trades right from my site <<<

However I have subscribers who sometimes get upset ............. if I offer too much

They pay alot money for this .................

but trust me my intentions are honorable .................... I do post alot of charts in the past on the board

Time is a big element also ................. PLUS my charts for some reason are floating all over the globe.

I am NOT teasing, but rather educating within my time limits ..........

I've been uploading charts on this board for years ...........

Hank

Even If I posted every chart ............... some traders may not see the concept ..... it takes time
and a learning curve to understand the principles.

Also I am running a business entirely by myself ..... how can I spread myself soo thin ?????

I can only do so much <<<<<<<<<

Hank

As i see a good trade I'll let you know ----- this is my best effort for everyone

enjoy the rest of day, I'm going fishing again :-)

Teaparty,

FWIW, I agree with you 100%.

Look, no one is obligated to post here, or back up what they say. But I always prefer someone who is able to back up what they say with truth, honesty, facts, and data... not just "I said it, so there" or "trust me..."

And, be able to intelligently defend one's side of a debate/argument.

So, again, FWIW, you are right. I appreciate your posts because you take the time to outline your thinking and I respect that.

mm

Really I'm a nice guy <<<<

with no hidden agenda :) :)

sheesh

thanks

IF and When this stops --- day trade to go Long ......

Long OEX ... STOP 666 ................ NOW A BIG POP UP !

:sweatingbullets:

thanks for the tip

I would like to add that alot my stuff is proprietary <<<<<<<< this is after 7 years of research

A book is soon to be published and a software program is being developed.

Then you'll see all this stuff coming together ..

Regards

Hank

Teaparty,

Look, no one is obligated to post here, or back up what they say. But I always prefer someone who is able to back up what they say with truth, honesty, facts, and data... not just "I said it, so there" or "trust me..."

So, again, FWIW, you are right. I appreciate your posts because you take the time to outline your thinking and I respect that.

mm

#8 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Let me try and explain why I said what I did....and believe me...I respect your work... ....My work was in tune with yours looking for a low....so when I saw your post...I was more interested in what you were seeing as it was lining up with mine. When no TA or Fractal was offered...it was disappointing because it served no purpose for me...I was already long when you posted so I wasn't interested in the entry....I was interested in the fractal itself. You know I trade my own work....and I think there is mutual respect for each other. Sorry if I upset anyone. PS. and I'm still holding long..

Edited by Teaparty, 06 August 2007 - 11:31 AM.

#9 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

One Last thought :

I think the trades are profitable ........... these are free

You can always choose to ignore the post right ??????

Teaparty,

mm

#10 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:01 PM

AND, I do offer Free Fractal Weeks <<<<<< ( in the past on the board )

so you can learn my methodology ............ it's coming soon >>>>>>

kind regards

Hank

Teaparty,

mm