this bounce up is

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:22 AM

My FF is this is part of a bigger A_B_C down, and we are now in B up. Look for more downside to come, which of course I will be shorting the hell out of for another leg to this CRASH! hehehehehhe It would make me most happy to see a bounce up to the 1480 region. My count is wrong if we exceed 1490 SPX CASH market. good trading.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:09 AM

I'm tending to agree with you, more downside ahead and this is wave B of a-b-c "z" of B decline. SPX target could be rogerdodger's 1363 spx. New QQQQ target 45.55 (running correction) and my original date nesting of 8-10/13 for the low. Today should be a top near QQQQ 48.50.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:00 AM

Either we have finished an ED 5th of C or another wave down...taking out the top parallel means we are probably in a 5 wave move off the bottom.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=10&yr=0&mn=0&dy=21&i=p49348386211&a=111082923&r=3560.png

#4 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:08 AM

My FF is this is part of a bigger A_B_C down, and we are now in B up.

Look for more downside to come, which of course I will be shorting the hell out of for another leg to this CRASH! hehehehehhe

It would make me most happy to see a bounce up to the 1480 region. My count is wrong if we exceed 1490 SPX CASH market.

good trading.

I am favoring[ five waves down completed Yesterday A,B,C W-2 in progress. MY weekly price projection model has 1488 cash as the high for this week. It will require at least 10 trading days of up cycle for a W-2 so next weeks projected high is where the shorts can be put on.

Best,

Larry d:^)

Edited by LarryT, 07 August 2007 - 09:08 AM.

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#5 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

Look for more downside to come, which of course I will be shorting the hell out of for another leg to this CRASH! hehehehehhe

It would make me most happy to see a bounce up to the 1480 region. My count is wrong if we exceed 1490 SPX CASH market.

good trading.

I am favoring[ five waves down completed Yesterday A,B,C W-2 in progress. MY weekly price projection model has 1488 cash as the high for this week. It will require at least 10 trading days of up cycle for a W-2 so next weeks projected high is where the shorts can be put on.

Best,

I prefer a 5 down as part of a bigger a-b-c down.

That is why I am looking for a lower target after bounce over.

That would take a peak to trough correction into the 10-15% level. The correction must be deeper than the last one according to my personalised elliot wave methods I invented.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#6 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

I do have a downside target of 1380 if the present lows give way on a daily closing basis....and my count goes bearish ...but have to see if this C wave is what I think it is. Would allow for a lower low but would have to reverse with gusto. All this if we haven't finished C of an expanded flat already.

Edited by Teaparty, 07 August 2007 - 09:51 AM.

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

Correction: 1405 would have to fail first for 1380.

#8 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

good trading.

Best,

Thanks for the update, Larry -- you made a great call last week on the mid-week high !

Your timing forecast helps to position for OPEX.

Edited by beta, 07 August 2007 - 10:22 AM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"