• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

If the markets hold the Friday's low, which I expect, then we can see a rally into August 17 /18 When this unfolds ------ that would be the trigger to short this monster for another decline. Wait for the fractal confirmation FIRST <<<<<<<< The 7/23/07 generator is the mirror for a failed rally <<<< this is what I am watching. The hourly / weekly fractal charts also pegged the exact low last Friday at 11:40 pm But then again anything could happen on Monday :) You gotta be nimble here ! The Hankster :bear:

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:16 PM

If the markets hold the Friday's low, which I expect, then we can see a rally into August 17 /18

When this unfolds ------ that would be the trigger to short this monster for another decline.

Wait for the fractal confirmation FIRST <<<<<<<<

The 7/23/07 generator is the mirror for a failed rally <<<< this is what I am watching.

The hourly / weekly fractal charts also pegged the exact low last Friday at 11:40 pm

But then again anything could happen on Monday :) You gotta be nimble here !

The Hankster :bear:

Thanks Hank. That was a very clear and well presented FF, much appreciated.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

Great stuff. Looking forward to it. When you say you ll show a video as it unfolds does it mean we can watch it live on ur site?

If the markets hold the Friday's low, which I expect, then we can see a rally into August 17 /18

When this unfolds ------ that would be the trigger to short this monster for another decline.

The 7/23/07 generator is the mirror for a failed rally <<<< this is what I am watching.

The hourly / weekly fractal charts also pegged the exact low last Friday at 11:40 pm

#4 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

Yes of course !

Great stuff. Looking forward to it. When you say you ll show a video as it unfolds does it mean we can watch it live on ur site?

#5 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

Great. Thanks!

Yes of course !

#6 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

yep

Great. Thanks!

Yes of course !