Photo

IMVHO, the DCAT rally is DOA! RUT -$6.26 LOB!!!...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Hi everyone, after they heavily distributed and sold short stock-index futures and stocks to traders, short-coverers, and hedge funds etc. the DCAT rally is DOA; LOB!!! :) :)

Hi everyone, they ran the SPX futures up 6 points and the NDX futures up 9 points from the start of futures trading. IMHO, they're setting up the markets for the next sharp drop as early as Monday and/or on Tuesday and Wednesday. They are in a rush to dump out, i.e., distribute, the stock-index futures' contracts that they took into their day-to-day trading ST inventory on Friday's decline at the close of Friday's trading and then they will sell stock-index futures short prior to the next decline in order to profit from that decline when they cover their short sales.

Cheers, :)

Bob-C

Hi everyone, IMVHO, after they finish distributing their inventory of stock-index futures' contracts to the short sellers that they are currently squeezing, they will then supply the short sellers stock-index futures' contracts by selling short stock-index futures' contracts to them and then profiting on their short sales during the upcoming potentially very sharp ST decline possibly on Monday and/or on Tuesday and Wednesday. They are urgently dumping their inventory of stock-index futures' contracts in anticipation of the next leg down. :) :) IMHO, this is standard operating merchandising procedure for all worldwide markets which are merchandising vehicles.

Cheers, ;)

Bob-C

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

If there will be any squeeze today, this is the time, otherwise another fall off the cliff is coming...

#3 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

If there will be any squeeze today, this is the time, otherwise another fall off the cliff is coming...

Hi Kisa, thanks for your insights. :)

Bob-C

Hi everyone, after they heavily distributed and sold short stock-index futures and stocks to traders, short-coverers, and hedge funds etc. the DCAT rally is DOA; LOB!!! :) :)

Hi everyone, they ran the SPX futures up 6 points and the NDX futures up 9 points from the start of futures trading. IMHO, they're setting up the markets for the next sharp drop as early as Monday and/or on Tuesday and Wednesday. They are in a rush to dump out, i.e., distribute, the stock-index futures' contracts that they took into their day-to-day trading ST inventory on Friday's decline at the close of Friday's trading and then they will sell stock-index futures short prior to the next decline in order to profit from that decline when they cover their short sales.

Bob-C

Hi everyone, IMVHO, after they finish distributing their inventory of stock-index futures' contracts to the short sellers that they are currently squeezing, they will then supply the short sellers stock-index futures' contracts by selling short stock-index futures' contracts to them and then profiting on their short sales during the upcoming potentially very sharp ST decline possibly on Monday and/or on Tuesday and Wednesday. They are urgently dumping their inventory of stock-index futures' contracts in anticipation of the next leg down. :) :) IMHO, this is standard operating merchandising procedure for all worldwide markets which are merchandising vehicles.

Cheers, ;)

Bob-C

Bob-C

Hi everyone, SOX and the Value Line Arithmetic Index ^VAY (on Yahoo) also $VLE (on stockcharts.com) have gone negative.

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#4 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

I could be dead wrong but I'm reading SOX and RUT as consolidating. I think both of them are holding well. I could be an easy fade here too. :)
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:11 PM

I could be dead wrong but I'm reading SOX and RUT as consolidating. I think both of them are holding well.

I could be an easy fade here too. :)

Hi esther231, nice to hear from you, thanks for your insights. :) RUT is down 6.31, the NASDAQ A/D is negative, the daily and weekly NLs are outpacing the NHs on both the NASDAQ and the NYSE. The scam INDU DCAT rally is obfuscating the continuing deterioration in the NASDAQ and NYSE market infrustructure.

Bob-C

#6 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:23 PM

I could be dead wrong but I'm reading SOX and RUT as consolidating. I think both of them are holding well.

I could be an easy fade here too. :)

the volume basically evaporated today, it looks like a consolidation before diving to me...

... but I can be an easy fade here too... :)

#7 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

LOL Somehow, I doubt you are an easier fade, Kisa. Good try though. :)
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

#8 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:14 PM

Hi Kisa, thanks for your insights. :)

Bob-C

Hi everyone, after they heavily distributed and sold short stock-index futures and stocks to traders, short-coverers, and hedge funds etc. the DCAT rally is DOA; LOB!!! :)

Bob-C

Cheers, ;)

Bob-C

Cheers,

Bob-C

Hi everyone, SOX and the Value Line Arithmetic Index ^VAY (on Yahoo) also $VLE (on stockcharts.com) have gone negative.

Cheers,

Bob-C

Hi everyone, I'm right on target! :) RUT closed down 8.98, the INDU closed down 3.01, COMPQ closed down 2.65, SPX closed down .72. The NYA, WSX, and SOX also closed down The A/D was negative on both the NYSE and the NASDAQ at the close. The DCAT rally is DOA! LOB!!!

Bob-C

#9 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:21 PM

nice one bob! so do you see a move down of 100 points again in the course of the next 10 trading days cheers

#10 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

nice one bob!
so do you see a move down of 100 points again in the course of the next 10 trading days

cheers

Thanks very much relax_dk. :) IMVHO, you're question about a possible "move down of 100 points again in the course of the next 10 trading days" sounds feasible and reasonable; thanks for your input and insight. Keep up your good work! :)

Bob