• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

Tomorrow is day 57 from the last 10 week cycle making this a very strange market. My thinking last was that we needed to make a new low on the SPX and then I changed my mind based on the indicators I keep. As it turned out the e-wave analysis was correct. Also, the current e-wave analysis has us rallying hard from Wed to Fri and a target of SPX 1524 or about a one hundred point rally coming. 4Q target 49.70.

I jumped in too soon like I did last week, but still made money last week, a nice option double. This week I may end up making a lot more.

The current e-wave analysis looks for a huge wave 'y' of B of "Z" rally. Bear flag rally w-x-y and we are completing x if my analysis is correct. That implies a bigger irregular flat and after the huge rally more down side and hard downside coming as we enter wave C of "Z" with a target into the low to mid 1300 by, well, Frac Man has been hitting it so nicely, so I'm saying by the day after Labor Day if we follow the 9 year pattern.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:01 PM

Tomorrow is day 57 from the last 10 week cycle making this a very strange market. My thinking last was that we needed to make a new low on the SPX and then I changed my mind based on the indicators I keep. As it turned out the e-wave analysis was correct. Also, the current e-wave analysis has us rallying hard from Wed to Fri and a target of SPX 1524 or about a one hundred point rally coming. 4Q target 49.70.

I jumped in too soon like I did last week, but still made money last week, a nice option double. This week I may end up making a lot more.

The current e-wave analysis looks for a huge wave 'y' of B of "Z" rally. Bear flag rally w-x-y and we are completing x if my analysis is correct. That implies a bigger irregular flat and after the huge rally more down side and hard downside coming as we enter wave C of "Z" with a target into the low to mid 1300 by, well, Frac Man has been hitting it so nicely, so I'm saying by the day after Labor Day if we follow the 9 year pattern.

I honestly think that tomorrow is the kind of day when first curbs kick in and then trading is halted alltoghether.
After that, maybe we'll rally. But I think we'll sell right into OPEX first.

I hope I'm wrong :)

#3 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:05 PM

I don't think there's any way in hell we rally 100 SPX points in the next couple of days. But hey, that's what makes a market. IT

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:28 AM

Here's a goody...

Posted Image
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:52 AM

I don't think there's any way in hell we rally 100 SPX points in the next couple of days. But hey, that's what makes a market.

IT

Unless the Fed cuts before the open! :P