Photo

Anyone Else Having Problems With TradeStation Today?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 skunk

skunk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

Is it my system or is it with TS? There is so much lag in the price updates and the Matrix system I hesitate to even place an order.

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:46 AM

I don't have tradestation...but I can't open a stockcharts to annotate. I downloaded an update from Java this morning and it's screwed things up...I get a message that "several virtual machines are working in the same area".....never had that before... Esignal is fine.... Did you download a Java update?

#3 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:52 AM

Yahoo Quotes is also screwed up. One of the quote services must be trashed.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#4 btrade

btrade

• Traders-Talk User
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Is it my system or is it with TS? There is so much lag in the price updates and the Matrix system I hesitate to even place an order.

Yes I am. Last week also. When I called they had me delete cashe and go through some re-configs. Did not fix it. I even sent a log and they were suppose to analyze it and get back to me. They have not.

My delay is running several minutes. Last week it ran behind about 45 minutes. I even put in an order, thought I was short last Thurs and found out later it did not go through. Upsetting. Bre

#5 steve

steve

• Traders-Talk User
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

I trade futures only with TS. No problem here.

#6 skunk

skunk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

Did you download a Java update?

No, I don't know if that applies to TS.

Seems to be most problematic when there is greater volume flow so I take it the system just can't keep current. Really ticks me off. The pecise time you want to put orders in are ofter tne times of greatest volume.

#7 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:41 AM

I use TS, no problem here
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#8 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:00 PM

Yes I am. Last week also. When I called they had me delete cashe and go through some re-configs. Did not fix it. I even sent a log and they were suppose to analyze it and get back to me. They have not.

My delay is running several minutes. Last week it ran behind about 45 minutes. I even put in an order, thought I was short last Thurs and found out later it did not go through. Upsetting. Bre

Sounds like your stuck on someones farm. Tricks are played with iscsi interface; your machine probably
infected. Get a few more brokerage accounts and data services; access them on different machines;
constantly clean your machines. Trust nothing electronic without verification. It is too easy to !@#$ with
a system like TS.