Photo

will you need your money for tuitions, retirement, etc. ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

if you haven't already done so, it may not be too late to move your money to a safe place. i am thinking of insured bank deposits or treasury bills. don't think for a minute this is over or nearly over or even just a ways from over. THIS IS FAR FROM OVER !!!!! the real panic, which will be sustained, has not begun. so far, i suspect, we are seeing most of the BIG liquidation taking place by those on the inside who are saving themselves, getting THEIR money out. for example, goldman needed that big injection: someone must have indicated withdrawal demands were forthcoming. with the minimum regulation of hedge funds, who do you think these people withdrawing might have been ? i could go one with examples, but ask yourself and answer yourself this: with what you know now, with what you have in front of you, can't you see the avalanche just starting ?

Edited by humble1, 15 August 2007 - 03:46 PM.

#2 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

if you haven't already done so, it may not be too late to move your money to a safe place. i am thinking of insured bank deposits or treasury bills. don't think for a minute this is over or nearly over or even just a ways from over.

THIS IS FAR FROM OVER !!!!!

the real panic, which will be sustained, has not begun. so far, i suspect, we are seeing most of the BIG liquidation taking place by those on the inside who are saving themselves, getting THEIR money out. for example, goldman needed that big injection: someone must have indicated withdrawal demands were forthcoming. with the minimum regulation of hedge funds, who do you think these people withdrawing might have been ?

i could go one with examples, but ask yourself and answer yourself this: with what you know now, with what you have in front of you, can't you see the avalanche just starting ?

one step at a time humble1. let's get them from calling the daily bottom first :lol: !

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#3 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

LOL ! :)