anyone got cheifs take

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:40 PM

I havent seen any posts from him recently, and understand he decided not to post here much more due to abuse/hard time from a few?
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

I havent seen any posts from him recently, and understand he decided not to post here much more due to abuse/hard time from a few?

He decided not to post because his bullish calls have been dead wrong. He should re-appear and admit it.

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:57 PM

He decided not to post because his bullish calls have been dead wrong. He should re-appear and admit it.

His "bullish" calls were correct, he is very long term. His "bearish" calls were incorrect as he got cought up in the "bear" hype on this board at the time. He did take a lot of abuse from a few and moved on, he will be back.
mss

btw: he thinks 8/24-27 bradley date might be the turn

Edited by mss, 15 August 2007 - 05:02 PM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

His "bullish" calls were correct, he is very long term. His "bearish" calls were incorrect as he got cought up in the "bear" hype on this board at the time. He did take a lot of abuse from a few and moved on, he will be back.
mss

you make it sound like da cheif is a victim and not a willing participant :lol: :lol: :lol: .

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#5 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

..........a willing participant :lol: :lol: :lol: .

ed rader

That was part of the problem, sort of like my dog "SPOT" he could dish it out, but had trouble taking it. :D :P
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#6 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

So do I.
A top.
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#7 skunk

skunk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:01 PM

[/quote] His "bullish" calls were correct, he is very long term. His "bearish" calls were incorrect as he got cought up in the "bear" hype on this board at the time. He did take a lot of abuse from a few and moved on, he will be back. mss btw: he thinks 8/24-27 bradley date might be the turn [/quote] I don't know.... Can't anyone take the bullish case "very long term" and be correct? From my perspective a prediction is only worthwhile if both the direction AND the timing component of the prediction is correct, otherwise it's nothing more than foolishness :rolleyes: