this fed doesnt have a clue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

poole head of st. louis fed says he doesnt think there is a problem. doesnt think there is a problem thats what happens when u live in a freaking ivory tower. freaking disconnected but that is why our economy is in the condition it is in. anyway i had sold my puts now im buying them back when u hear sh -- like that coming from a fed pres there is only one outcome to this crap. good book is the fourth turning it talks about what i think is happening right now and some of the things we possibly are going to experience as a country. we are headed for hard times of that i have no doubt whatsoever. the 3 month t bill is down a 100 basis points in about a week. that is fear real fear
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

poole head of st. louis fed says he doesnt think there is a problem. doesnt think there is a problem
thats what happens when u live in a freaking ivory tower. freaking disconnected but that is why our
economy is in the condition it is in. anyway i had sold my puts now im buying them back when u hear
sh -- like that coming from a fed pres there is only one outcome to this crap.

good book is the fourth turning
it talks about what i think is happening right now and some of the things we possibly are going to experience
as a country. we are headed for hard times of that i have no doubt whatsoever.

the 3 month t bill is down a 100 basis points in about a week. that is fear real fear

gannman
Not so fast, maybe they do know what they're doing;

Even the Fed was back to their tight ways Tuesday as the Repo Balance actually fell to $17 Billion, its lowest level since the 20th of July. Obviously, the Fed is on track for whatever plan they have, which may involve pushing the economy into recession to get rid of competition to the banks in the mortgage industry (remember, the Fed is owned by the banks and the competition is suffering these days -- Bernanke may be just delivering the fatal blow to the industry). BC

Best to you
Peace
johngeorge