• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:38 PM

some here seemed surprised that the dollar is rallying, even a uniformed mind saw it coming ahh the eternal sushine...... Monday, August 06, 2007 Dollar A dollar rally is coming up according to my indicators, sorry i can't even post charts on this as its classified at the highest levels..lol. At this time i have no clue if gold/silver will be able to stand their ground in the face of the dollar bulldozer and so i have dramatically pared back my futures positions in gold and silver until the dust settles. I guess cash is really a position after all.
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

some here seemed surprised that the dollar is rallying,
even a uniformed mind saw it coming
ahh the eternal sushine......

Monday, August 06, 2007
Dollar
A dollar rally is coming up according to my indicators, sorry i can't even post charts on this as its classified at the highest levels..lol. At this time i have no clue if gold/silver will be able to stand their ground in the face of the dollar bulldozer and so i have dramatically pared back my futures positions in gold and silver until the dust settles. I guess cash is really a position after all.

Great call !! I saw it in your blog. Who are the classified sources - are you in touch with central bankers :) ?
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#3 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

some here seemed surprised that the dollar is rallying,
even a uniformed mind saw it coming
ahh the eternal sushine......

Monday, August 06, 2007
Dollar
A dollar rally is coming up according to my indicators, sorry i can't even post charts on this as its classified at the highest levels..lol. At this time i have no clue if gold/silver will be able to stand their ground in the face of the dollar bulldozer and so i have dramatically pared back my futures positions in gold and silver until the dust settles. I guess cash is really a position after all.

i knew you saw something coming when the LT predictions in your signature disappeared.

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#4 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

i knew you saw something coming when the LT predictions in your signature disappeared.
ed rader

LOL!

klh
best,
klh

#5 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:07 PM

[quote name='dasein' date='Aug 15 2007, 04:27 PM' post='308452']
[quote name='ed rader' post='308449' date='Aug 15 2007, 07:22 PM']
ed rader
[/quote]

i had to make room for my new and improved signature, which, btw i wrote just for you. :buddy_jesus:
*previously known as pnfwave

#6 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

[quote name='pnfwave' date='Aug 15 2007, 07:07 PM' post='308465']
[quote name='dasein' date='Aug 15 2007, 04:27 PM' post='308452']
[quote name='ed rader' post='308449' date='Aug 15 2007, 07:22 PM']
ed rader
[/quote]

i had to make room for my new and improved signature, which, btw i wrote just for you. :buddy_jesus:
[/quote]

i meant that as a compliment actually...no need to insult me B) .

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/