Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#2 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:19 PM

Gonna be a tough day tomorrow..

i thought you were bullish?

there down because we were down...they follow us we dont follow them.

tommorow will be the same story, buy in the morning sell on the morning ramp, watch em trade side ways all afternoon but this time i think they take em up after the afternoon snooze simply based upon too many shorts clogging the system

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

I'm still bullish ST, based on RSI 5 signal kicking in yesterday on the Dow. This signal has a great track record of being profitable... except during those times when the market actually crashes. I bought some calls today. But I'm not going to deny the possibility the market tanks 3-4% tomorrow if panic sets in. Probably a good time to buy then too.. May have to wait til OPEX ends before we get a bounce. Whoever sold all those puts is in deep do-do right now.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:19 PM

Don't understand why Asian stocks are declining in sympathy with US stocks. I thought Asia has a robust economy with double digit growth, huge savings by individuals (read no credit bubble there), and growing class of consumers. So why are they catching the American Flu? :blink: :wacko: :( Don't understand why Asian stocks are declining in sympathy with US stocks. I thought Asia has a robust economy with double digit growth, huge savings by individuals (read no credit bubble there), and growing class of consumers. So why are they catching the American Flu? :blink: :wacko: :( Don't understand why Asian stocks are declining in sympathy with US stocks. I thought Asia has a robust economy with double digit growth, huge savings by individuals (read no credit bubble there), and growing class of consumers. So why are they catching the American Flu? :blink: :wacko: :( Don't understand why Asian stocks are declining in sympathy with US stocks. I thought Asia has a robust economy with double digit growth, huge savings by individuals (read no credit bubble there), and growing class of consumers. So why are they catching the American Flu? :blink: :wacko: :(
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule