Dow Theory Sell

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 danzman

danzman

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 908 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:37 AM

Dow Theory as I see it got a sell signal for the first time since May, 2003. That's pretty interesting. For me, I'm more interested in my IT work which is still bullish despite all the BS going on. I have to wonder if they will coincide with each other (meaning an IT sell in a couple months from higher levels) or whether this is one of those rare Dow Theory sells that doesn't turn into something bad (hey, it does happen). I'm just talking out loud here. My COT work is second to none IMO. Been sacrificing profits here, but the draw down is nothing weird at all. Seen the same stuff many times. My FF...well why can't we just bottom today? I see no problem with it. Works well with all the crap going on. No crash I believe. I've never seen a crash while my work has pointed up. I'll let everyone else panic here. I'm sticking it out until my work says otherwise. By no means am I a ST trader. Maybe I'll experience my worst DD. Maybe not. The bottom line is that I'm loaded up now...let's see what she brings. D
I don't make predictions, I just react.

#2 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:18 AM

Is there a point where price overrides your COT work? IT

#3 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

The COT was loaded (long) right at the top.....I posted that a week back.....Do a search on my postings and you will find it.....It was a reply to Mark our fearless leader.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#4 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:03 AM

The COT was loaded (long) right at the top.....I posted that a week back.....Do a search on my postings and you will find it.....It was a reply to Mark our fearless leader.....

Here's a thread I posted on my wife's computer, over a month ago at the top.

http://www.traders-t...?...c=72866&hl=

Edited by IndexTrader, 16 August 2007 - 09:04 AM.