Last 4 days...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:44 AM

I am just bathing in the sun and relaxing. I just put one daytrade yesterday and got stopped out before i could blink. This market is only good for 3 category of traders Position traders short from higher levels :yawn: Those who trade the 5-min charts and can punch in orders faster than the market speed. Those trained in the fine art of sword catching :lol: I don't belong to any of the three categories. Swing trading hourly or 30-min, which is my expertise, can be hazardous to my account in these fast markets. For one, it requires very wide stops and then the market can reverse on ya so fast that it prevents you from taking any bathroom breaks :D . So i wait patiently for the calmer waters. Good luck to you folks battling it out there.

Edited by NAV, 16 August 2007 - 11:45 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:51 AM

I am just bathing in the sun and relaxing. I just put one daytrade yesterday and got stopped out before i could blink. This market is only good for 3 category of traders

Position traders short from higher levels :yawn:
Those who trade the 5-min charts and can punch in orders faster than the market speed.
Those trained in the fine art of sword catching :lol:

I don't belong to any of the three categories. Swing trading hourly or 30-min, which is my expertise, can be hazardous to my account in these fast markets. For one, it requires very wide stops and then the market can reverse on ya so fast that it prevents you from taking any bathroom breaks :D . So i wait patiently for the calmer waters.

Good luck to you folks battling it out there.

just like the complacency of the slow moving bull leg came to an end, this too shall pass. good thing about corrections, they leave as fast they arrive.
“be right and sit tight”