now the bottom is in....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:20 PM

ES just made a daring attempt at today's lows and recoiled back like it stung by a bee. Could be a big up day day tomorrow....
“be right and sit tight”

#2 CNSZ

CNSZ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:25 PM

ES just made a daring attempt at today's lows and recoiled back like it stung by a bee. Could be a big up day day tomorrow....

Another bottom?

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

It may be the start of a 3 when we hit 82 and rebounded...we could really ramp now... The Aug 13 2004 bottom was on a Friday......I wonder if we can do spx 1430 up and 1364 down by close tomorrow!!

#4 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:35 PM

Another bottom?

hehe, my first bottom call here. i really think this is a high-odd call for several reasons, that particular price rejection is just one factor. ill nibble long here for an opex ramp. seen it before.
“be right and sit tight”

#5 DraggdOut

DraggdOut

• Traders-Talk User
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:03 PM

there is a good chance my dow calls from yesterday will end up back in the money tomorrow. if they do I will go bonkers; they were essentially worthless this afternoon. I was so convinced yesterday that the 200 ema & IT TL on INDU wouldn't buckle just like that and I was in awe all day today, until, lo & behold, the boyz knew to bring it back

#6 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

It may be the start of a 3 when we hit 82 and rebounded...we could really ramp now...

The Aug 13 2004 bottom was on a Friday......I wonder if we can do spx 1430 up and 1364 down by close tomorrow!!

I wonder that as well. Would be seemingly perfect to drain equity put players entries from today with a quick gap and ramp to 1430, pull the plug to go to 5-having them reload puts all the way down-to once again expire worthless next month. Could be a great trading day served up. It looks like on this board-everyone is somehow cancelling the 5 down coming up-wonder how?

Edited by thespookyone, 16 August 2007 - 03:47 PM.