You know what really made me think

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:09 AM

The cnbc anchors were fighting. Did anyone see that? I mean if that didn't just scream bottom to me. Jack Berugian (I know i butchered the spelling) said this morning, if you think it is a bottom you are probably wrong if you know it is a bottom you are probably late. That line is a keeper.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#2 hamakua

hamakua

• Traders-Talk User
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:21 AM

Hindsight is a beautiful thing.........HUH ?

#3 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

I posted the buy in real time. But Jack is right, it will be awhile before most realize it and when they do......

#4 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

I saw Kudlow fighting with Santeli yesterday when the DOw was down 300 points... And I did have the same thought as you :)

#5 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:35 AM

I know Santelli of all people. He is usually such a rock, calm and objective. I really like him. Human nature is fascinating.

#6 hamakua

hamakua

• Traders-Talk User
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:45 AM

My apologies......

You should consider reading my post in this link below ........I don't think there is much life left in market beyond November.....

http://www.traders-t...?...c=74924&hl=

#7 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:01 PM

I posted the buy in real time.

But Jack is right, it will be awhile before most realize it and when they do......

Nice CALL! I hope it lasts for you.

Best, C.C.

#8 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

:) What is your first target on AAPL before a retest? mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#9 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:24 PM

I am looking at the longer term weekly log chart. We are in a steady channel. If it breaks down I am out.

The top of this channed is in the 160s but I am replacing my former target of 150 for this stock with a target of 200. When, I don't know for sure, it is a long term call which I believe is the way to play this particular stock. This is based on recent products and long term move away from PC to mac which we have discussed many times.

I know you can draw the lines. I can't seem to post charts with lines.

http://stockcharts.c...id=p90399483478

Best to you as always.

#10 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

I am looking at the longer term weekly log chart. We are in a steady channel. If it breaks down I am out.

... it is a long term call which I believe is the way to play this particular stock.

Best to you as always.

:)
Long term is the way to play. I never short this stock, but I do sell and buy back when it takes a breather. This adds a lot to the overall return. IMO it will retest the 111 area from a kiss back off 127ish. Then away we should go. You have seen my posts before on AAPL (on swingwaves board) so you know how often I "pump" it. B)
Have a great weekend and best to you.
mss

Edited by mss, 17 August 2007 - 02:58 PM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!