My Fearles Forecast Part II

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:45 PM

My last forecast was right on......The SPX will stay below the 200Dma.....Fade me if you want.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#2 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Perhaps the bear needs to be a little cautious in here.
In the past a bounce at these levels has been predictive of price advance. :unsure:

Posted Image

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

point us to your last call.

#4 kaiser soze

kaiser soze

• Traders-Talk User
  • 884 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

My last forecast was right on......The SPX will stay below the 200Dma.....Fade me if you want.....

Your last call was definitely a gutsy one.

In the light of a possible spike bottom in the New Lows and a 90% upside day, it another brave call. Lets see how this one plays out.

#5 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:39 PM

I remember that post. No need to be defensive. I don't fade anyone. I should be fading myself! I've got a buy in place if it moves up. Looking at the Rim tonight, they are VERY positive. I don't know where it's going but if it can move above the 200 and stay there I want to be long.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#6 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:03 AM

TraderPaul....Just want to understand...so you were short on Monday July 30th , spx trading around 1450/60 ...the spx dropped under the 200 briefly and went to 1505....you held that short ??? It never kissed back to the 200...it went screaming right back up through it......I'm not sure if I can say your call was "right on"

Edited by Teaparty, 20 August 2007 - 07:12 AM.

#7 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:17 AM

[quote name='selecto' date='Aug 19 2007, 05:14 PM' post='309680'] Perhaps the bear needs to be a little cautious in here.
In the past a bounce at these levels has been predictive of price advance. :unsure:

[/quodtte]
Seleto, OB/OS oscillators are great on sideways and slow up trends markets but useless on trend change markets.....(they stay OS)......Back in the Eighties they stayed OB for months.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay