unloading everything

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:31 AM

for 70+ handle on spoooz and most of the other chits too... i think we may punctuate those trend lines one more time... (intraweek sell off to ndx 1850) lows will not be seen, not even close but why stay long during a 50 handle sell off

Edited by A-ha, 22 August 2007 - 11:36 AM.

#2 Trend-Signals

Trend-Signals

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:36 AM

i cant heeelllpppp

SHAKE & BAKE
Market Timing ... Trend-Signals.com

#3 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

for 70+ handle on spoooz and most of the other chits too...

i think we may punctuate those trend lines one more time... (intraweek sell off to ndx 1850)

lows will not be seen, not even close but why stay long during a 50 handle sell off

Good trade !

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#4 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:43 AM

i cant heeelllpppp

SHAKE & BAKE

i wasnt really trying to pump,
i really think those lows will not be seen in near future and ndx is headed to new highs over intermediate term
but vix is still relatively high and last weeks gigantic volume will magnet the price towards there little bit

equity p/c finally dropped to a level which usually coincides with the end of the corrective moves in an IT downtrend

i think we may sell down to 1850 on ndx

i think we may punctuate those trend lines one more time... (intraweek sell off to ndx 1850)

lows will not be seen, not even close but why stay long during a 50 handle sell off

Good trade !

thanks NAV

Edited by A-ha, 22 August 2007 - 11:46 AM.

#5 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

I think 1862ish but you're better than I am. :)
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

#6 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:51 AM

darn good trade, nice job. i figured you would be holding for longer than this...per that discussion about trying to time tops. But since you are not going short, i guess taking profits is perfectly fine.
“be right and sit tight”

#7 Trend-Signals

Trend-Signals

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:51 AM

i wasnt really trying to pump,

Markets are at major resistances,e.g. 20dma and other ma as well as B/O break R...

so it is expected a pull back...

But will see CLOSE.
Market Timing ... Trend-Signals.com

#8 swingtrader

swingtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

XD, What's your take on the performance of NDX during this correction? (It greatly outperformed the general market during this decline) Is that the reasoning you think NDX will move to new high? Thanks ST

#9 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

XD,

What's your take on the performance of NDX during this correction? (It greatly outperformed the general market during this decline) Is that the reasoning you think NDX will move to new high?

Thanks

ST

Isnt it so obvious on the charts posted in my previous message

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=75210

the index broke out and held it. Aside from intraweek sell offs that will close above the breakout levels, up it goes

#10 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:59 AM

In other words... with all the bullish long term charts you were showing.. you got shaken out on the first downtick on 5 minute charts ..... To me it says market participants, even on the right side of the trade are very nervous.... that means we're going higher ;) Maybe after a quick pullback here. I wish we had more shorting posts though.

Edited by ogm, 22 August 2007 - 12:01 PM.