I will be looking to short after open.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rightside

rightside

• Traders-Talk User
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

Just MHO based on 70% probability and higher depending on the signal....anyway this could take some time to play out (hours to a day). But none the less, positioning short is the trade for now if you want to play the probabilities. I will watch closely this am for a stall and then strike with a small position and then add as confirmed. Vehicle= ER and possibley ES. Trade to be held for a couple of days in one account and out at close on my personal account. Best, RS

#2 kaiser soze

kaiser soze

• Traders-Talk User
  • 884 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:19 AM

I got a few sell signals too and might be a bear trap IMHO. The way they held down ES just about 4 points overnight and early morning is suspicious to me-looks orchestrated. The existing home sales data at 10 am should be interesting. If it is better than expected (combined with Friday's better than expected new home sales), an upward spike could result translating into a trend-up day.

#3 rightside

rightside

• Traders-Talk User
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:27 AM

I got a few sell signals too and might be a bear trap IMHO. The way they held down ES just about 4 points overnight and early morning is suspicious to me-looks orchestrated. The existing home sales data at 10 am should be interesting. If it is better than expected (combined with Friday's better than expected new home sales), an upward spike could result translating into a trend-up day.

Much to my trading accounts dismay, I have learned anything is possible. So the position will be small with stops but a few points from entry.

Thanks for the reply,

RS

#4 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

The decision to buy a home was made months ago....Why are the street look at old data?
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay