• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:53 PM

Won't hesitate to get back in long options...but just worried a little about a B wave top....taking profits in this case is a good idea....long ES again from 56 with a stop at 60.25...scalping ES

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=10&yr=0&mn=0&dy=8&i=p12388273364&a=110676262&r=6140.png

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

I was long ES until end of day and the Trin is just scaring me, so I got out. Might regret that, but it feels like we will have a better entry point tomorrow in the afternoon. Also, ES, ER2 are up against resistance on a TL that connects last week's highs. Similar to the one you drew for the SPX, but unlike SPX - ES got rejected, for now. Shorting here is senseless probably, but I would certainly expect some kind of pullback.
“be right and sit tight”

#3 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

I'm out of long at 67 and shorted 67...stop 71

#4 kaiser soze

kaiser soze

• Traders-Talk User
  • 884 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Great trade on the OEX calls, Teaparty. Just curious: did you buy weeklies or the Sep series ?

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:48 PM

A lot of my VST indicators are over done to the upside but my 4 hour is still turning up, so I would expect a test of 1450 SPX tomorrow afternoon, with some possible selling early on in the morning, or an a-b-c sideways 'b' flag with higher prices up into Friday mid session.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#6 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

Tea, I told you yesterday you would have a good trade. Why did you get out? This trade is not over in my opinion. Denleo

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

Great trade on the OEX calls, Teaparty.

Just curious: did you buy weeklies or the Sep series ?

both....made 70% on sept 675s and nearly a triple on weeky 675s

Tea, I told you yesterday you would have a good trade. Why did you get out? This trade is not over in my opinion.

Denleo

Hey Dennis...read my original post in this thread.. :P That was the purpose of posting. When in doubt ..get out...plus I was sitting on some options that expire Friday so I took the money and ran....

There is a count that says we could see the low 1400's on the next swing...or we shoot to the moon.....I'll get in on either.