DCAT rally is DOA; LOB!!!...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

Hi everyone, IMVHO, they distributed their trash (stocks and stock-index futures that they took into their short-term intraday/interday trading inventory) and then sold stocks and stock-index futures short in order to profit from the forthcoming very sharp decline; LOB!!! :) IMHO, big sell-off Friday into next week. Home builders, money center Banks including BAC, JPM, and C, brokers, and mortgage lenders among many other sectors are headed for the toilet! Flush em' boyz! LOB!!! :) IMHO, many more sub-prime shoes are going to drop in September! Cheers, :) Bob-C

Edited by Bob-C, 30 August 2007 - 03:02 PM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:30 AM

Hi everyone, IMVHO, they distributed their trash (stocks and stock-index futures that they took into their short-term intraday/interday trading inventory) and then sold stocks and stock-index futures short in order to profit from the forthcoming very sharp decline; LOB!!! :) IMHO, big sell-off Friday into next week. Home builders, money center Banks including BAC, JPM, and C, brokers, and mortgage lenders among many other sectors are headed for the toilet! Flush em' boyz! LOB!!! :) IMHO, many more sub-prime shoes are going to drop in September!

Cheers, :)

Bob-C

Hi everyone, IMHO, the rally in the futures contracts is a set up, a trap, :giljotiini: psychological conditioning aka "buy the dip-everything is ok," another paint job, and a wonderful opportunity for us! :) What I said above IMHO, holds even more now. September and October will be mega party time; :cheer: we will take the money and run and celebrate! :)

Have a great day and make a lot of money! :)

Cheers, :)

Bob-C

Edited by Bob-C, 31 August 2007 - 01:35 AM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.